My Favorite Books Of January

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hello everyone, this will only be a short post but I want to share with you my favourite read in January. This was much too difficult for me to pick do forgive me but I picked two. My winners are:
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
Read my review here

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Read my review here

What have been your favourite books of January? Let me know. And if you've read these books what did you think? They got a rare 5/5 stars from me so they must be good!
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.