My Favorite Books Of February

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hello everyone, sorry this post is a bit late but here are my favorite books of February. As always I can't just choose one so here they are:

 I thought Catching Fire was an awesome second book in the Hunger Games trilogy and Clockwork Prince was just brilliant. I loved these books enough to give them 5 stars so I really recommend everyone reads these. By that I mean everyone should go down to their local library or book shop and get them right now!
Read my Catching Fire review here and my Clockwork Prince review here

2 People dared to comment.:

Miri said...

Even though I loved The Hunger Games a lot more, I have to say that I totally think Catching Fire is an awesome second book for a trilogy.

AND I still have to read Clockwork Prince. In fact, I haven't even started The Infernal Devices series yet. But I really, really want to!

Rachel said...

Catching fire is the best! i was about to give you the liebster blog award and then i realized through your post list that you allready won it. congradulations! :0

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.