TGIF Look Back (2)

Friday 20 April 2012

TGIF is hosted over at Mel Cusick-Jones's blog go check out her's and find out how to join in!


FUNNY – What made you laugh this week?
READING – What were you reading this week?
INSPIRED – What inspired you this week? 
DONE – What were you mainly doing this week?
ANGEL – Who was your angel/star of the week?
YUCK – What made you go ‘ewwww’ this week?

Correction - This is how I wish it had ended!
FUNNY - Well I'm always discovering hilarious things on the internet that make me laugh, a lot of them dissing Twilight. Before everyone damns me to hell for being a Twilight hater let me explain. I don't hate Twilight I just hate Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and the fact Edward Cullen sparkle's like a fairy. Yes I do think Stephanie Meyer got it wrong and Edward was in fact queen of the fairy's but each to their own. Before I insult the millions of Twi-Hards out there any further look at the picture to the side. You HAVE to laugh at that whether your a devoted Twilight worshiper or not.

READING - I've not read too much this week because I have been way to busy. I have read Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning and City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. Go check out both my reviews! I'm currently reading A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, it's okay so far I'm waiting for it to speed up. Look out for my review.

INSPIRED - My inspiration this week has been other book blogs, I love seeing how they do things and getting tips to improve my own reviews.

DONE - This week I was mainly doing work, very boring work I may add. Sadly it has got in the way of everything else. This weekend I am working again so post's will probably be later.

ANGEL - My angel has been my friend - who you know from guest post's - Beka. She's been on and on at me to write more so a message for her: I am going to write more!


YUCK - All of those horrible TV shows like Embarrassing Bodies. The kind of thing that always happens to me is I lose the remote and while I'm searching for it frantically because I'm missing Vampire Diaries or Glee a really sick TV show will come on and I will be powerless to turn it off. It always happens.

What's your look back?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

3 People dared to comment.:

Theshortone08 said...

I like Twilight but that picture made me laugh!
No worries to each his/her own :D
-martha :D

Anonymous said...

Nice look back :) Good luck trying to get more writing done - definitely hard to fit it in sometimes

Mel x

Emily said...

Nice to know I haven't upset the twilight community, their's so many of them I wouldn't stand a chance!

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.