Musing Monday (8)

Monday 7 May 2012


Time for Musing Monday! This awesome meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading


Today's Musing Asks...
If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?

My Answer...
Fiction most definitely! I've attempted writing a book many times but I've dumped my idea just as many times after a few pages - One I didn't even start. I'm working on something at the moment that I haven't dumped - yet - but it needs a LOT of work. I would most like to write a dystopian novel. I love the thought of creating your own world but sadly I haven't the imagination to come up with anything dystopia themed. I really hope one day to go into WH Smith or another shop like that and see my name on the cover of a beautiful book. But for now I know I have many failed attempts ahead of me but hopefully some successful ones too!


Share your MM with me either with links or tell me in the comments.
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

3 People dared to comment.:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Good answer...and don't give up! You never know when the "just right" work will present itself.

Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Kwizgiver said...

It would be something to see my name on a cover! But, it's highly unlikely because I'm not driven to write. I'm more reader than writer.

Katie @ Doing Dewey said...

Good luck with your current work! I hope it turns out to be a keeper :) My musing is here

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.