Random Reads (3)

Saturday 2 June 2012

Random Reads
Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books.  The point of it is to read those books on your TBR pile that you probably would never get to otherwise. You know the ones that you put off again and again thinking I will read these soon when really you know that you will most likely NEVER get to them. Last month I achieved my Random Read; Specials by Scott Westerfield. Check out my review!

Want to join in?
1) If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
2) Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
3) Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
4) Link up to your Random Reads post at I'm Loving Books.


My Random Read this month is.......

Everneath By Brodi Ashton - Number 60 on my TBR list.

Everneath (Everneath, #1)
Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever. She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists. Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen. As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...

I think it looks really awesome and just look at that cover: WOW! I can't wait to read it.
What's your RR?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

4 People dared to comment.:

Nicola said...

Ooh I've heard good things about Everneath! I hope it turns out to be awesome :)

Kim said...

Oh I hope you do a review on this. I actually ordered this book not too long ago and I'm really hoping it's worth the read :D

Born Bookish said...

I haven't read this one myself but I hope you like it! This is my first month participating in random reads and I got Jellicoe Road by Malina Marchetta =)

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

I actually randomly decided to read this, myself :) I really enjoyed it! It starts off kind of slow, but it does pick up.

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.